The Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Gazette consists of seven parts :
- Main Gazette - statutory notices, for appointments, departmental notices and public tenders;
- Legal Supplement No. 1 – Ordinances;
- Legal Supplement No. 2 – Regulations;
- Legal Supplement No. 3 - Bills;
- Special Supplement No. 4 - Periodical lists of registered professionals, etc;
- Special Supplement No. 5 - Draft Bills, Executive Orders, Orders of the State Council, etc; and
- Supplement No. 6 - Public Notices.
The Government Gazette is normally published on Friday. The publication was re-numbered as Volume No. 1 in July 1997. The issue numbers and all notice numbers will start afresh at the beginning of each calendar year. In addition, Gazette Extraordinary is published on need basis with its own sequence of issue numbers and notice numbers.
The following Gazette issues are available on this website:
- Main Gazette, Legal Supplements No. 1, 2, 3 and Special Supplement No. 5 from 19 May 2000; and
- Special Supplement No. 4 and Supplement No. 6 from 1 April 2008.
For issues prior to these dates, the printed versions are available in the public libraries and the Government Records Service.
List of Gazette
|Date of Gazette||Volume||Number|
|06 Dec 2019||23||49|
|03 Dec 2019||(Extraordinary)||23||58|
|02 Dec 2019||(Extraordinary)||23||57|
|29 Nov 2019||23||48|
|28 Nov 2019||(Extraordinary)||23||56|
|23 Nov 2019||(Extraordinary)||23||55|
|22 Nov 2019||23||47|
|20 Nov 2019||(Extraordinary)||23||54|
|19 Nov 2019||(Extraordinary)||23||53|
|15 Nov 2019||23||46|