This website is produced and maintained by the Government Logistics Department, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China. Whilst the department endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this website, it is entitled to delete, suspend or edit the material at its absolute discretion without giving any reason and shall not be liable for any claim, loss or damage from any reason or cause in relation to the content in the website. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all the information contained in or in connection with this website and are advised to verify such information by making reference to printed version of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Gazette and obtain independent advice before acting on it.
The content available on this website, including but not limited to all text, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is the owner of all copyright works contained in this website. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from Government Logistics Department.
We are committed to ensuring that our website conforms to the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA requirements to the maximum extent possible. There are however some web pages containing archive materials in PDF format that cannot be updated to incorporate all Level accessibility features. Should you have any enquiries or comments on its accessibility, please contact us by phone or email.
Telephone number : 25649585
Email address : email@example.com
The Government of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Gazette consists of seven parts :
- Main Gazette - statutory notices, for appointments, departmental notices and public tenders;
- Legal Supplement No. 1 – Ordinances;
- Legal Supplement No. 2 – Regulations;
- Legal Supplement No. 3 - Bills;
- Special Supplement No. 4 - Periodical lists of registered professionals, etc;
- Special Supplement No. 5 - Draft Bills, Executive Orders, Orders of the State Council, etc; and
- Supplement No. 6 - Public Notices.
The Government Gazette is normally published on Friday. The publication was re-numbered as Volume No. 1 in July 1997. The issue numbers and all notice numbers will start afresh at the beginning of each calendar year. In addition, Gazette Extraordinary is published on need basis with its own sequence of issue numbers and notice numbers.
The following Gazette issues are available on this website:
- Main Gazette, Legal Supplements No. 1, 2, 3 and Special Supplement No. 5 from 19 May 2000; and
- Special Supplement No. 4 and Supplement No. 6 from 1 April 2008.
- Legal Supplements No. 1, 2, 3 and Supplement No. 6 (Private Bills only) (from 1980 onwards), and Legal Supplement No. 7
(from 1992 to 1997) are also available on the Hong Kong e-Legislation (https://www.elegislation.gov.hk/gazette) for information.